Waiting 16-20 weeks to find out your little ones gender can feel like a lifetime!! Theres always people around who like to guess on the gender of your baby and of course you have your own idea of what your little one is! For me, I had a really strong feeling it was a little girl! Along the way I did do some fun “old wives tales” gender predicting tests. Of course this is only for fun but for some reason, every gender test that I did was all pointing to a girl! Here are 10 gender predictions that were actually right on for me!
- “Craving” sweet and sour things. It’s not like I had or even have any crazy cravings. But for some reason savory foods were not appealing to me! I would rather be eating ice cream, sour candy that I haven’t eaten for years, baked goods and of course chocolate.
- Chinese birth chart! Yes. This one was right for me!
- Mayan gender chart. TRUE! 22, June.
- Baking soda test. Simply (lol) pour your pee into a cup filled with baking soda. If it fizzes, it’s a boy. If nothing happens, which was in my case, its a girl!
- Gaining weight in your hips, mid-section and booty! Even at 23 weeks I hardly have a “baby bump” I look more bloated and all around well- rounded. At least I’m gaining weight in the good areas. haha!
- The necklace test or ring test. I took off my Jade necklace that I wear 24/7 and put it on my belly then lifted it up. Rumer has it if it starts to swing in a circular motion its a girl! If its back and forth you have yourself a boy!
- Color of pee. Bright yellow you’re having a boy. Dull and cloudy it’s a girl! I mean obviously your first morning pee, because the whole day I’m chugging water and peeing clear the rest of the day.
- Sicker than a dog! Ugh! It’s true what they say. Girl babes really take a lot out of you! From morning sickness that lasted throughout the whole day, to not keeping anything down. My first tri was horrible!
- Favorite side to sleep on. If you sleep more on your left side, which you’re “suppose” to be doing, you’re carrying a boy. If you sleep on your right side, which I do all the time, you’re carrying a girl.
- Dreaming of having a boy. I’ve read somewhere on the net that if you’re having dreams of a baby boy, you’re actually carrying a girl! All of my dreams that I had were all about babyboys! Even my mom had a dream I was having a boy!
These were all fun ways to predict if our little baby was a girl or a boy! They also say 71% of mamas just KNOW what they are having! 🙂